HOA MANAGEMENT OVERVIEW
OMEGA PROPERTIES OFFERS A CUSTOMIZABLE PACKAGE OF SERVICES
THAT UNIQUELY SERVE YOUR HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION.
We understand that your Board Members are volunteers and generously give of their time to make your community the best it can be, yet they are volunteers with their own jobs and own lives. Community management can be a daunting and time-consuming operation with many moving parts. To reduce the burden placed upon the Board Associations we serve, Omega utilizes a comprehensive approach to community management.
Management of an HOA is more than collecting checks and paying bills. Property management is a broad term for a huge scope of responsibilities for a property. These include financial, fiduciary, legal, and physical management; immediate needs plus unforeseen needs that reach well into the future. We help own all these aspects of management and incorporate them in to an organized and well administered plan.
Ultimately, our goal is to lessen the burden of your Board and lighten the onerous monthly tasks of managing the property. Together we will establish an infrastructure that will surround these tasks and render them manageable.
FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- Billing, Collection, and Maintenance of monthly Homeowner dues
- Processing and Handling of Delinquencies, Including Lien Filings
- Receipt, Review and Payment of Invoices
- Preparation of Closing; Letter to Attorney; Collection & Proration of Dues; Transfer of Ownership
- Preparation and Timely Delivery of Financial Statements
- Assistance in the Development of Annual Budgets
- Assistance with Prudent Investment of Reserves
- Assistance with Forecasting of Expenses and Deferred Maintenance
- Work with CPA’s, Attorneys, and other Professionals on Behalf of the HOA
- Homeowner Portals/Board Portals – all information managed through web-based software
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- Perform regular on-site property inspections
- Facilitation of Communication between the Board and Residents
- Covenant enforcement via property inspections and the issuance of violation letters
- RFP Solicitation Letters, Follow-Up, and Presentation of Bids to the Board
- Project management: In-depth Tracking, Monitoring, and Re-evaluation
- Monthly Communication with the Board with a Complete Review of Financials and Project Management Tracking
- Tracking Property Values vs. Competing Complexes; Value-Added Market Analysis
- Coordination of General Membership Meetings
- Board Meeting Attendance as Requested
VALUE ADDED SERVICES
With our diverse background in lending, banking, financial planning, and real estate, Omega Properties can offer you value-added services not normally offered by HOA management companies, and we offer them at no extra charge.
- Assistance with Loan Requests; Preparing Loan Packages and Working with would-be Lenders
- Yearly Comparison Market Analysis provided to your Homeowners so they can stay on top of the value of their units
- Vetted vendor list for your Homeowners (available through the Homeowner Portal) – we negotiate better pricing with the best contractors for improvements your Homeowners may want for interior remodel or updating. We have found this to be a time and cost saving service for your Homeowners.
Each area can be modified and priced accordingly to suit your HOA’s distinctive needs.